Let's talk about something positive for a change, shall we? I feel like all of my (sporadic) posts lately have been about how sad I am. How lost I feel. Let's talk about the exciting parts of me moving.
1. This is going to be the best summer ever! I am going to do a bunch of road trips. I am going to Atlantic City with some friends. I am seriously considering going to see Britney in concert.
2. The weather! The part of the country that I currently live in is known for it's terrible weather. It is going to be much warmer & much sunnier in the new place.
3. I am going to be within driving distance of my parents.
4. I found out last week that my best friend from high school is expecting. I am now going to be within driving distance of her too, and am going to help her decorate the nursery over the summer.
5. My hometown has a drive-in movie theatre.
6. I'm going to law school in the fall.
7. I'm going to buy a condo. Yay for homeownership (again).
8. No one will know about my ex,
or the wedding that didn't happen.
I am sure that there are even more excellent things about this move. If you can think of any, leave me a comment. I could use some more positive vibes.