Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Skiing & Feeling Old?

I am attempting to blog from my phone right now. I am not sure how it is going to go. I am currently in the car with my sister and her boyfriend on our way back from a ski weekend. 

I am on vacation right now, visiting my sister and her boyfriend. We went away for the weekend to a ski town with a few of her friends, as well as a childhood friend of ours. 

It has been pretty great. 

It was really fun to get together with our old friend for a weekend. We don't spend nearly enough time together since we all live in different parts of the country. We grew up together (our parents are still friends) and have known each other for 20 years. The three of us had a great time. It is amazing how easily you fit back together with old friends. 

After he left, we spent some more time with some of my sisters friends. It was a bunch of fun, for the most part. My sister is younger than I am, and her friends who were with us this weekend aren younger than her. So I did spend a bit of time feeling a bit old. Even though the age difference is only about 5 years, I am in a much different place than they are. 

It is something that I will have to get used to, if I am going to be going to law school in the fall. About 75% of the class will likely be about 5 years younger than me. 

What makes you feel old? Do you mind? 

No comments:

Post a Comment