Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Goals

I read this post the other day, and it got me thinking. What are 30 things that I want to accomplish before I am 30?

As I have mentioned before, I am a planner. I love to plan. So, something like this, setting a certain number of goals in a certain time frame, sounds great.

The thing is, that I am still a few years from 30.

And then I remembered 101 in 1001. I had seen this in blogs in the past. The basic idea is that you choose 101 goals to reach in 1001 days. The goals can be anything. They can range from "Buy a new Bike" to "Go Skydiving".  Here is a list of the top 101 (although after reading those, I find some of them really strange...) 

So, I have started my list. I am going to take the next couple of days (weeks?) to compile 101 things that I want to do with my life in the next 1001 days. And then I will share them with you.

What are your goals? Have you put them in list form?

No comments:

Post a Comment