Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • I do not have my snow tires on my car yet. It snowed here today. Tomorrow me, and all the other slackers in this city, are going to be lining up to get tires changed over.
  • I had homemade pizza with a couple of friends tonight. New friends are exciting.
  • When something bad happens to you, you realize that bad thing sometimes happen to  good people. This is because other people start sharing their stories with you.
  • I love the Biggest Loser. I can't get enough.
  • I weighed in at the weight loss group tonight and lost 3.8lbs this week.
  • I am almost done Christmas shopping. I can't wait until I can go home and hide out in my parents house.
  • I need to make an appointment to get my hair coloured sometime before Christmas.
  • I went to the dentist today. I hate the dentist.
How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment