Friday, December 17, 2010

Eyeballs

I am marking another thing off my 101 in 1001 list today!

I am getting lasik eye surgery! No more glasses for me!

My appointment is in about an hour, and I am pretty stoked.

I have been making so many huge changes over the past few months, and this is another one to add to the list. I am really excited to ditch my glasses. I have been wearing them for most of my life!

So, if I am MIA over the next couple of days, I am recovering... when my sister had her surgery, she had a hard time looking at the computer screen for the first little while. Hopefully I will be back to 100% by Monday.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Lucky! This is something I would like to do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, it was awesome! Totally easy-peasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also been considering this for some time. I am a bit of a scaredy cat though.

    BTW just checked out your 101 goals and they are so awesome Wish I had read your list before completing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dolly, the surgery is so easy peasy! Way less invasive than going to the dentist! I'm glad you liked the 101 list! I am excited to cross things off!

    ReplyDelete