Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Leaving, on a Jet-Plane

This morning I am off to my parents house for two full weeks of rest and relaxation. And festive sulking in their basement...

My entire family is going to be there. Grandmother. Parents. Aunts. Uncle. Sister & Boyfriend. The whole she-bang.

You see, they had already booked their time off. To celebrate my wedding.

In fact, both my best friend from high school, and my best friend from university are coming to spend my unwedding day with me.

We are experiencing a bit of a wind storm here on the east coast, so keep your fingers crossed that my plane gets up, and comes back down in the correct city. (None of that re-directing crap, you hear me west jet?)

Who are you spending the holidays with?

3 comments:

  1. Festive sulking - love it! :)

    Family is good. Family AND friends, even better! There will be so much yakking you won't have time to think - a lovely blur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will just be the two of us in Thailand. I am actually enjoying the nonstress of no xmas.

    I think u should throw a party on ur former W day! Everyone will already be there and it can be a new chapter for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, that is what I am hoping for!

    Dolly, I am planning on having a movie marathon with my besties and just hanging out in sweats in front of the big screen! It should be a nice relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete