Sunday, December 19, 2010

Taste Test

I love Etsy. A lot.

Most of the Christmas Presents that I am giving this year, are coming from etsy.

And I just found Etsy's Taste Test. You click on a bunch of random items that you like, and they put together a compilation of things that they think you will like.

Here are a few things they thought I would like:


The funny thing about this wreath is that I made on similar to this in September, and it is hanging on my front door right now!


I love this print. I am not sure why. I don't have anything like it in my home, I actually don't have many photographs in my home, but I LOVE this print. In fact, I have added it to my etsy faves, and my order if after Christmas (because everyone knows that you can't buy yourself anything this close to Christmas...)



This ring is beautiful. I love it.

Here is the complete list of things that Etsy suggested that I would like. You can try the taste test for yourself right here. What you do think? Did etsy get your taste correct?

** Also, my eye surgery went perfectly! I am now seeing 20/20! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment