Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Thoughts

  • I have completed all of the things on my December to do List, with the exception of my unwedding day - which is on Friday.
  • Both of my best friends arrive tomorrow to spend said day with me.
  • My best friends were born on the same day. I met one ten years before I met the other.
  • I forgot to turn down the heat in my apartment before I left to go on vacation.
  • I didn't know that this entire blog community existed until about 2 months ago. I am very thankful to have found other bloggers who are going through the same kind of thing that I am. I also thankful to all of you who take the time to read my posts, and comment (and those of you who take the time to read, and don't comment).
How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. My day was very mixed. Thank goodness for best friends!

    And blogging buddies :)

    ReplyDelete