Monday, December 6, 2010

So little time...

This week might eat me alive.

I have 5 study days left before I write the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).



Almost immediately after my breakup, I decided that I wanted to go to Law School. It was something that I had thought a bit about in the past. Something that I had never given any serious thought, but had remained somewhere in the back of my head. After I finished my undergraduate degree, I was burnt out. I just wanted to get a job, and live a little.I didn't want to spend any more time in school or studying. Less than a year after finishing, I met my ex. And we started building a life together. I didn't really ever think about law school again.

But then the plans changed. And I had a whole world in front of me. Even before I had finalized my separation, I went to the library and borrowed a LSAT preparation book. And I started to study.

And now here I am, a week away from the test. I have been spending quite a bit of time studying (though not nearly as much time as I should, and not nearly as much time as my googling has recommended). But I am getting ready to write. My undergraduate marks are not spectacular (that ship has sailed!) so I really need to rely on the LSAT to get me a spot at the law school of my choice. (Who am I kidding, I need to rely on a good LSAT score to get me a spot at any law school).

So think positive thought for me this week, and on Saturday morning send lots of positive thoughts to the universe to allow me to get all the multiple choice that I end up guessing at correct!

What is on your agenda for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment