Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Test Time!

I know I haven't mentioned anything about the LSAT since I wrote it on Saturday. Over the past couple of days, I have been thinking about how it went. My friend and family have all been asking the same thing, "How did it go?!"

Really, it is hard to tell.

It is a timed exam. So almost all writers have a hard time finishing each section. You have to be quick. You cna't take too much time to second guess yourself. You rarely have time to go back and recheck your answers.

There are five sections in total, plus a writing sample. One of the five sections isn't marked, and is used to test questions that may be used in future exams. The catch is, you don't know which of the sections is the test section. So, if the first section that I wrote is the test section, then I think I did fairly well. If that section was not the test section, I might be in trouble.

Marks will be out sometime between now and January 10.

So, I will just have to wait and see. And get started on the application process.

Anyone want to write an academic reference for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment