Monday, January 10, 2011

My Pants are still Tight...

So, remember this post?

The one where I talked about how I had gained a bunch of weight after my break up. And that I was starting fresh. And that I was going to join the weight loss group, and lose some of this weight. Starting tomorrow...

Yeah.

That didn't really work out.

There was crunch time for when I wrote the LSAT the first time. Then it was my eye surgery. And then it was my looming unwedding day and the visit to see my family.

The good news it that I only gained 1 pound since then. The bad news is that my pants are still tight.

What I am trying to say is... I am starting over. Again. For real. I even went to the grocery store last night and bought healthy food. Like fruit. (And am storing everything in my fridge because if you follow me on Twitter you know that I came home to mice in my apartment). I need to get my body back to comfortable. And I need to start feeling better (I have been feeling terrible, since I am feeding my body terrible food).

So I guess this is a new years resolution. Get my body back to where I feel comfortable. Because I may end up sleeping with someone new at some point and I am feeling pretty self conscious these days. And oh god someone new might see me naked... I want to feel good about myself.

What were your new years resolutions?








No comments:

Post a Comment